Smoked Salmon Butter
This is amazing on toasted bagels.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Stir all ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover; chill.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
That pesky 10* option is never around when I desperately need it! You described it well, only 3 (albeit lovely) ingredients, easy prep that can be done ahead & a truly spec outcome that produced admiring smiles & sounds of pleasure from our guests when served as part of a NY Eve brunch to top toasted bagels. As good as this was when I made it 1 dy in advance, it was even better the next dy & I encourage everyone who tries it to do that. It is a good thing I have a nearly endless supply of smoked salmon because I am gonna need it. After our guests left, DH kept slathering it on plain wheat bread till it was gone! I am so glad I found your recipe. Thx.