Smoked Salmon Bruschetta
This variation on bagels, lox and cream cheese can be served as a morning delicacy or for brunch. From The Best 50 Bruschetta Recipes by Dona Z. Meilach. I haven't tried this yet, but I love bagels and lox. I'll probably add some capers to this when I try it too.
- Ready In:
- 4 slices Italian bread (cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices smoked salmon or 8 slices lox, thinly sliced
- 8 slices white onions or 8 slices purple onions
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- Toast bread, rub one side of each slice with the cut side of garlic clove and drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange smoked salmon and onion slices on bread and top with a dollop of cream cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow, wow, wow. I loved this simple treat. What a great sandwich without all the cream cheese. I was amazed by how much you could taste the small dollop of cream cheese. It was truly perfection, allowing the smoked salmon and red onion to shine. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will enjoy often. Kudos my friend on making it into my Best of 2018. Made as written wouldn't change a thing for Think Pink 2018Replies 1