Smoked Salmon and Philadephia Sandwich
This is a really nice sandwich. It makes a nice change in the brown bag.
- Ready In:
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup phildelphia cream cheese
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 slices brown bread
- Spread the Philadelphia cheese on 3 slices of the bread.
- Put a slice of smoked salmon on top.
- Add slice of tomato and apple.
- Put the remaining slices of bread on top.
- You could add some lettuce or other vegetables if you want.
- Enjoy this healthy sandwich!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Definitely not a boring same-old sandwich. This was awesome! I made this on toasted bread, but next time I'm making this on an everything bagel. The apple slices in this really made special. I think cucumber slices would work well, too. This works for breakfast, lunch, snack or whenever. Thanx!Reply
see 6 more