Smoked Salmon and Capers in a Champagne Sauce for Pasta
I found this in a magazine, and plan to make it on holidays, so I want the recipe print-out from my cookbook!
- Ready In:
- 20 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 125 ml champagne
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons small capers, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic over a medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the champagne and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until reduced slightly.
- Add the cream and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until reduced and thickened.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pour over the pasta of your choice.
- Toss through gently and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION