Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad
This is a favorite at picnics, barbecues or with sub sandwiches. I love the artichokes and pine nuts, they go so well in this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) package rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and julienned
- 1⁄2 lb smoked mozzarella cheese, cubed (may substitute smoked Gouda)
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 1⁄4 ounces cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Chop artichokes, and save the marinade in the jar.
- Mix the pasta with the artichokes, roasted peppers, mozzarella, spinach, and green chilies, stirring to mix well.
- In a small bowl, blend the artichoke marinade with the mayonnaise, Parmesan, pine nuts, garlic, and black pepper.
- Toss with pasta mixture, until everything is evenly coated.
- Chill before serving, several hours is best.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION