Smoked Gouda Spinach Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 lb italian chicken sausage, cooked and sliced
- 2 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese
- Unroll dough into a greased 15 x 10 inch baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion into butter until tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and thyme; taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed; spread over crust.
- Top with spinach, sausage, and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
- With pizza cutter, slice into 10 pieces (appetizer).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!