Smoked Gouda Cheese Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 lb smoked gouda cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 fresh jalapenos
- Grate the smoked Gouda.
- Add mayonnaise until spreadable or your preferred consistency.
- Add chopped onion, liquid smoke to taste, and Tabasco sauce to taste.
- You can make it as smoky or as spicy as you like (cayenne pepper for even more kick!).
- Garnish dip with finely chopped fresh jalapenos for color.
- Serve with crackers, bread, or veggies!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As a wife and runner in Georgia, I definitely have to keep the food coming for me and my husband. We love to travel and build relationships with internationals, and our tastes range from the gourmet to the rustic. I read cookbooks like novels and think that everybody should know how to cook! It's such a wonderful way to be creative and love on your friends and family.