Smoked Fish Pate
- Ready In:
- 3 cups smoked fish fillet
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- parsley (to garnish)
- Remove skin and bones from fish and separate into individual flakes with a fork.
- Mix cream cheese, lemon juice, and onion.
- Whip until smooth and fluffy.
- Add fish and parsley and mix.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I?m ?originally from Texas, but now live in Florida. Still gotta have that spice though....love chipotle peppers, habaneros, and jalapenos. This is a picture of myself & my 2 daughters taken in Dec'06. I am working on my graduate degree, & still work as a nurse prn. When I'm not cooking and eating what I cook... I head for the gym to work out. As far as cookbooks, I love the church/ community cookbooks, where someone has dug out old handwritten recipes by granny and shared them with others-those are the best kind. If I had a month off, I'd for sure go hiking, would love to visit Australia and New Zealand.?