Smoked Fish Curry Fern
photo by Chef Yanti Tri Das
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 kg fern fronds
- 1⁄4 liter coconut milk
- 1⁄4 kg smoked fish fillet
- minced onion, garlic, ginger. turmeric and cayenne pepper.
- cut frond select parts of young leaves, wash and set aside.
- diced smoked fish, wash and set aside.
- stir-fry seasoning that has been mashed until fragrant, enter the bay leaf.
- enter the coconut milk, stir until boiling.
- after boiling enter salainya fern fronds and fish, add salt and flavoring.
- stir not to break the coconut milk, after the leaves and tender smoked fish, lift -- and ready to be served.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!