Smoked Corn on the Cob
I wanted to lower the fat in my Recipe #369217 recipe and this is what I came up with.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Remove silk from cobs leaving husks and placing them back in place.
- Soak in ice water for 1-2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, set aside.
- Towel dry then pull back husks and spread a thin layer over the corn. Replace husks and smoke in a smoker with wood of choice at 200 - 220 degrees. Smoke for 75 minutes.
- Remove and add butter or enjoy as is.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION