Smirnoff Upside-Down Cake Cocktail
photo by Tinkerbell
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces smirnoff iced cake flavor vodka
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- club soda
- colored sprinkles, to garnish (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- orange twist, to garnish (optional)
- Rub the rim of a highball glass with a bit of orange juice, then dip in colored sprinkles.
- Fill glass with ice and pour in vodka, orange and pineapple juices.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange twist, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi! I am happily married with two children, 26 and 12. For nearly 10 years when this site was Recipezaar and then Food.com I hosted several different forums. I enjoyed making, creating, reviewing, and photographing recipes, but what I miss the most are the friendships I made here. I was Food Editor for the Mill Creek View Newspaper in Mill Creek, WA. for about 4 years during that time. Currently I am the office manager at a small mental health clinic. I'm not on this site much anymore, but I do continue to appreciate and respond to all reviews posted to my recipes.