photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- Cream together margarine and both sugars until smooth.
- Add vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt together; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in Smarties.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just finished making this recipe. I managed to get only 4 doz, guess it is hard to make them all the same size like the picture. My daughter (the cookie critic) said they were really good. I agree they were easy to make. My only comment is to keep the uncooked dropped cookie balls on the baking sheet cool so they don't "melt" during the baking process. The last batch started melting in the cookie sheet.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.