Small-Batch Pickled Jalapeno Peppers II
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From "The Complete Book of Small-Batch Preserving".
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons pickling spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pickling salt
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1⁄2 lb jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- Combine vinegar, water, honey, pickling spice, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 clove garlic in each half-pint jar. Divide peppers among jars, then add another 1/2 clove of garlic to the top of each jar.
- Return liquid to a boil and pour into each jar, leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION