Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing
A very easy and tasty way to have a Thanksgiving dinner anytime of the year.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 20mins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 (2 -2 1/2 lb) skinless boneless turkey breasts, halves
- 2 (12 ounce) jars roasted turkey gravy
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry or 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) package one-step seasoned turkey stuffing mix
- Spray 3 1/2-4 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place onion and celery in slow cooker. Top with turkey breast half. Pour 1 jar of gravy and sherry over top. Top with dry stuffing.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- About 15 minutes before serving, remove turkey from slow cooker; place on cutting board. Stir stuffing and cooking juices until mixed. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Heat remaining jar of gravy in small saucepan. Cut turkey into slices. Serve turkey and stuffing with gravy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I threw everything into my slow cooker at night and went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up to some seriously great smell. I didn't have sherry. Instead, I added 2 tablespoons white wine and some homemade apple cider. The flavor turned out fantastic! Make sure you don't overcook the turkey. I cooked mine for 9 hours and it was a bit dry...