Slow Cooker Squash Stuffing Casserole
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 medium summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the flour, soup and sour cream until blended.
- Add the vegetables and gently stir to coat.
- Combine the stuffing mix and butter; sprinkle half into a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Top with vegetable mixture and remaining stuffing.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>