Slow-Cooker Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (10 oz)
- 2 (15 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- Cook and drain spinach as directed on package; squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
- 2 Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 3 In large bowl, mix 1 cup of the cheese blend and the Alfredo sauce.
- 4 In slow cooker, spread one-fourth of the sauce mixture. Layer with 3 of the uncooked noodles (breaking noodles as needed to fit), one-third of the chicken, one-third of the spinach and 1/2 cup of the cheese blend. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, sauce mixture and the Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours or until edges are bubbly and center is heated through. Let stand 10 minutes; sprinkle with diced tomato before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"