Slow Cooker Savory Herb Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love slow cooker recipes!
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) roasting chickens, cut into serving pieces
- 2 (2 ounce) packages Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1/2 cup water
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice, and green beans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION