Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
So easy and worth the wait! A 12 Tomatoes adaptation of a recipe from the Brown-Eyed Bake.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 10 ounces cooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- cooking spray
- Spray 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place cooked macaroni in slow cooker and add butter. Stir until butter is melted.
- Ad evaporated and whole milk, parmesan, romano, cheddar cheeses, nutmeg, and salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Stir well and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION