Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken
It doesn't get any easier than this. Intense flavor
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 30 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- Pour stock and wine into cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and Herbes De Provence and sprinkle on both sides of chicken.
- Put chicken into cooker and add garlic around chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation