Slow Cooker Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Comfort food at its best!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and add 3 Celsius water (more or less, as desired) - or place in gallon freezer bag if freezing.
- Cover and cook 5-6 hours on high. 30 minutes before serving, add biscuit dough and cook until biscuits are cooked through entirely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION