Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Balsamic Chicken Thighs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are surprisingly moist and is a make at least once a month meal in my house!
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless, chicken thighs
- 4 -6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Cut chicken pieces into 1 inch bite size and place in 1 gallon freezer bag OR air tight container.
- Put everything, except the chicken and cream cheese, into a mini food processor and combine thoroughly. If you don't have a food processor, make sure that the dried rosemary and garlic and chopped fine.
- Empty marinade into freezer bag and seal tight, getting as much air out as you can.
- Let marinate for 2 hours OR put in freezer to use at a later date.
- Empty chicken and all the marinade into a slow cooker and cook on high for 2 - 4 hours.
- Turn of the slow cooker and add cream cheese. Allow it to melt and then stir to combine. Enjoy over your favorite pasta or rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION