Slow Cooker Chuck Steak Stew
photo by gilliebean63
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 500 g chuck steaks
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 diced carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cubed potatoes
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut steak into 1 in cubes.
- Brown meat in frying pan or sear in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover with water.
- Set slow cooker to high for 8 hrs.
- Stir occassionally.
- Once cooked, add further salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken with cornflour and water.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
- Lovley meal on a cool evening.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!