Slow Cooker Chili
photo by PDCEats
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 15mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup diced onion (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup diced celery
- 3⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced carrot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Place the beed in a skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the cooked beef in the slow cooker and mix in all other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!