Slow Cooker Beef Roast
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces and juices reserved
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) boneless beef chuck roast
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes and juice, soup and soup mix.
- Place roast in a 5-6 quart electric slow cooker.
- Pour tomato mixture over roast.
- Cover, and cook on low for about 8 hours or until roast is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What a great, fantastic roast! We absolutely loved it. I used a 3 lb. eye of round roast, cooked for probably 10 hours in my crock pot and it totally fell apart. I took your advice and served with whipped potatoes. The gravy was a little thin, could have used some thickening, but it is superb as is. Thank you Lainey66. Definitely one recipe that will be repeated time and again. I'll check my pics later today and will post if I got any decent ones. (We were in a hurry to eat!)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!