Slow Cooker Beef & Bean Stew
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- In a small bowl combine ½ cup Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread and water. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a slow cooker, spread potatoes and onions on bottom. Add beef. Pour baked beans over beef. Pour mixture of Spicy Chipotle Pepper Sandwich Spread and water over beans.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Stir in ¼ cup chipotle sandwich spread before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Tip: Garnish with grated cheddar cheese, chopped green onions or sour cream.
- For a sweeter flavor, add ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce.
- Make Ahead: Make a double batch and freeze in a Glad® Storage Container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!