Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Free up your oven with this amazingly easy crockpot recipe. Simply throw everything in and you’re set! Easy peasy! https://damndelicious.net/2015/10/31/slow-cooker-balsamic-brussels-sprouts/
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- To make the balsamic reduction, add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slight boil and reduce by half, about 6-8 minutes; set aside and let cool.
- Place brussels sprouts into a 3-qt slow cooker. Stir in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Top with butter.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with balsamic reduction and topped with Parmesan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION