Slow Cooked Sweet Onion and Garlic Beef Roast
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 4 -5 lbs boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat, can use favorite cut
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced, Vidalia, Walla Walla, etc
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water, the empty soup can full
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Place meat in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top meat with sliced onions and minced garlic.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!