Slow Cooked Pork Chop Dinner
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 6 pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil; drain.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- Add the onion, green pepper and mushrooms.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and salt.
- Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this tonight for dinner and while it was ok it wasn't nearly as good as the other reviewers rated it. The meat was tender and wasn't dry but the flavor was just bland. DS (2 years old) did eat all of it and I'm actually looking forward to shredding the leftovers and making BBQ sandwiches for tomorrow. I probably won't make it again. I didn't have green pepper, so I used red - that's the only change I made.