- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili, 3000
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- hamburger bun
- Brown the ground beef in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
- Drain if needed.
- Add the turkey and bell pepper and cook until the turkey is almost cooked. Sprinkle the Chili 3000 and stir for 1-2 minutes powder is well-mixed into the meat mix.
- Add the tomato sauce, mustard, and vinegar.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Recipezaar to learn new recipes that are home cooked. I grew up having ready-meals like Encor and Stouffers and needed recipes that don't simply require opening a box and plopping in the oven! I enjoy cooking when I have the time to try new dishes. I make every recipe as written if I'm reviewing it to give a true review. If I make alterations that aren't in the directions, I don't feel it's a true reflection of the recipe; it's another recipe to me. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/participantbannerzwt5.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b367/chefpaulag/final-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/captain.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/329769/ninja%20bmp.jpg" width=75%> (Zaar World Tour 4) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg"> <a href="http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/?action=view¤t=cunningcrocodiles.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/Missymop/cunningcrocodiles.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/DSC_0020.jpg"> (Australia/New Zealand Swap #15)