Sloppy Joe Meat
This is how I make Sloppy Joe meat.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup medium salsa, I prefer Pace Picante
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce, I use Heinz
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, I use Hatch
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salsa and chili sauce until blended; stir into skillet. Add the chilies. Stir until well mixed and heated through.
- Serve on hamburger buns or rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION