Sleepin' in Omelette
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 onion rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- Generously butter 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Tear onion rolls into chunks. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, then tear cream cheese into small piece and place over the top.
- Cut 1 1/2 sticks butter into pats and place over the top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top of the dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, bake at 325 degrees, covered, for 45 minutes. Then remove foil and continue baking at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket>