Skorpor - Swedish Style Biscotti
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the sugar and butter.
- Add the sour cream and the egg. Mix well.
- Add all other ingredients. Batter will be sticky.
- Grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan and spread batter evenly on pan with a greased spatula.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Cut into 1/2" x 3" pieces and arrange on cookie sheet. Bake at 250F until light golden.
- Makes 100 pieces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!