Skinny Big Mac Wrap
I love McDonald's Big Macs, but I don't love all the fat and calories, so I am very rarely able to treat myself to one. I created an alternative that is almost as good, and easily satisfies my craving. I'm not a big fan of onions and pickles, so I leave them off, but feel free to add them back in!
- Ready In:
- 1 fat free tortilla
- 1 vegan burger (Boca brand)
- 2 tablespoons fat free thousand island dressing
- 1 slice fat free cheese
- onion (optional)
- pickle (optional)
- Cook the boca burger as instructed and let cool.
- Chop the burger up into pieces, until it reaches the consistency of thick ground beef.
- In separate bowl, shred up lettuce and mix in dressing, ground burger, pickles, and onions if you desire. Blend well.
- Place cheese on tortilla and microwave for 10-15 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
- Top tortilla with the beef-lettuce mixture and wrap tight. Enjoy!