Skillet Taco Mac N Cheese
photo by wileyamda
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes Kraft macaroni and cheese, prepared as directed
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup milk (for macaroni and cheese preparation)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (for macaroni and cheese preparation)
- sour cream (optional)
- Heat water for macaroni.
- While water heats, dice onion and celery.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef, onion and celery until meat is no longer pink.
- Add tomatoes (with liquid), corn, and taco seasoning to meat mixture and let simmer.
- While meat simmers, prepare mac and cheese as directed.
- Combine meat mixture with mac and cheese, mixing well.
- Serve with sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!