Skillet Spaghetti Squash
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (can use half butter and oil)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste) or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon white salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Using a fork remove all the stringy pulp from the roasted spaghetti squash and place in a bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add in garlic and cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add in the squash pulp, seasoned salt and cook for about 5 minutes stirring, tossing with a spoon while cooking.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!