Skillet Pork Chops With Sauteed Swiss Chard (Sbd P1)
- Ready In:
- Trim off ends of Swiss chard stems, tear off leaves from stems, roughly chop leaves and thinly slice stems.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 t of the oil, half of the garlic,the lemon zest, and the rosemary. Add the pork chops and turn to coat. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or just until cooked through (do not overcook). Transfer pork chops to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Wipe out the skillet. add the remaining 2 T of oil and heat over medium heat. Add remaining garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
- Add Swiss Chard stems and cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes. Add leaves and water; toss to coat.
- Cover and cook until leaves are wilted, 3-4 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve pork chops with their juices and the chard on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!