Skillet Mediterranean Chicken
This is a supper easy, quick prep Mediterranean chicken prepared in a skillet, I use my electric fry pan.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 6 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very nice way to fix boneless, skinless chicken breasts. To speed the cooking process and prevent the chicken from becoming dry, I cut the breasts in half lengthwise, sauteed them in the oil then spooned the tomatoes over topping off with sliced Kalamata olives. These were very good with Recipe #359156 and Recipe #424008. Made for ZWT9.Reply
see 7 more