- Ready In:
- Use large skillet, medium high heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken and brown turning occasionally, about five minutes.
- Stir dill, soup mix and water into skillet.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat, simmer stirring occasionally 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Place chicken on a large plate.
- Remove skillet from the heat, stir in sour cream.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Serve with cooked noodles or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!