Ski Slope Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a comfort food that's very easy to throw together! Originally from a Southern Living magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 49mins
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 quart water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup potato, peeled and diced
- Brown sausage and drain well.
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add potatoes and cook another 20 minutes.
- Remove and discard bay leaves.
- Beat soup with an electric mixer until all ingredients are well shredded, about 3 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION