Skewered Shrimp With Apricot Curry Glaze
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, uncooked
- Mix oil, preserves, vinegar, mustard, curry powder and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Add shrimp, turning to coat with glaze.
- cover and refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes.
- heat grill.
- Remove shrimp from glaze; reserve glaze.
- Thread shrimp on six skewers, leaving space between each.
- Grill kabobs uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, brushing several times with glaze and turning once, until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Discard any remaining glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>