Skewered Grilled Red Potatoes
photo by Wildflour
- Ready In:
- Place potatoes and water in 2 quart casserole dish, cover, and microwave on high 12-15 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Mix remaining ingredients, stir in potatoes gently.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving salad dressing mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on skewers.
- Place on grill over hot coals.
- Grill, covered for 4 minutes.
- Turn skewers, brush with reserved mixture, grill 4 minutes longer uncovered to crisp outside, covered if soft outside is preferred.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Awesome! I loved this recipe - I did subsitute fat-free mayo for the Miracle Whip, as that is what we prefer. I don't even think it was necessary to grill the potatoes although that was a nice touch. I will serve this again warm as a sidedish or cold as a salad and may even add in a little crumbled bacon for an added treat!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !