Sirloin Steaks With Shallot-Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless sirloin steaks (4 to 5 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush with 1 tsp oil. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side to make them medium rare.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Place steaks on plates and drizzle sauce on them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for dinner last night for DH and I (cutting the recipe in half)...I loved the sauce DH would have really liked it better without the sauce. He liked the sauce it's just that he likes his steak just seasoned. Served this with recipe#210903#210903 and recipe#248996#248996. Made for Spring PAC 2014.