Single-Serve "breakfast" Baked Ziti
- Ready In:
- Bring small pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Drain pasta, return it to the pot, spray with oil olive cooking spray.
- On low heat, add egg to the warm pasta, stir until egg scrambles.
- Add cheese, stir until all ingredients are blended and cheese melts.
- Transfer the pasta/egg/cheese mixture to a bowl, top with salsa.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!