Singapore Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce or 2/3 cup tamari
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 chicken wings, divided into wings and drumetts
- in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, honey, garlic powder and dry mustard. add wings and toss to coat in marinade. cover, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- preheat oven to 400*.
- remove wings from marinade and divide on 2 greased bakings sheets and bake 30 minutes.
- meanwhile, boil marinade in a saucepan over med-high heat until syrupy. remove wings from oven; reduce oven to 350. baste wings all over with reduced marinade. return wings to oven bake until glazed and a little crispy, about 30 minutes more. serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!