Simply Yummy Orange-Glazed Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
2 1/2 dozen
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, orange juice, and garlic powder, then add chicken wings.
- Seal bag and turn to coat, and place in a dish to prevent possible spills or leaks.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place chicken wings in a greased foil-lined 15"x 10" x 1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until juices run clear, and glaze is set, turning twice.
- Serve and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> Hi my name is Pearl and I'm a foodaholic! I was spoiled with home-cooked meals when I lived with my parents, so I never really had to cook much. Since moving out on my own, I would say I've become more of a novice cook. I absolutely love finding new recipes to try and am constantly on Zaar.