Simply the Best Green Beans
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 32 ounces frozen cut green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of trade east canadian steak seasoning
- Heat 3 Tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat.
- Put frozen green beans in the pan and stir to coat the beans with oil.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Trade East - Canadian Steak Seasoning and continue to saute the beans until warm but still crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love my husband, my cat, theology, food, wine, high-tech gadgets, and cooking. I also read cookbooks and cooking magazines like some people read novels. I am sure other foodies will relate;-)