Simply Sensational Sausage Skillet
photo by Chef shapeweaver
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 (5 5/8 ounce) box of beef pasta Hamburger Helper mix for beef pasta
- 3 1⁄4 cups hot water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add pork,green pepper, and onion.
- Cook until pork is brown and the peppers and onion are slightly tender,drain and return to pan.
- Add water and contents of the hamburger helper box, stirring to combine.
- Bring to a boil, cover with lid and then turn the heat down to a medium/low simmer.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Serve with a veggie or salad and dinner is complete.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I haven't been here for a long time, MY recipes aren't up for adoption. :) And don't change any of them either. ;)