Simply Delicious Whole Green Beans
photo by Karen Elizabeth
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper (or your preference)
- salt and pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a casserole dish, place whole green beans, onions, and bell peppers.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Cover casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and add 1/4 cup water to keep hydrated.
- Leave uncovered and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I may be young, but I know my way around the kitchen. Been cooking since I was about 9, and learned everything from watching my moms and grandmom! Hopes you enjoy!