Simply Baked Brie
photo by Paprika Pink
- Ready In:
- 1 round brie cheese
- bread or cracker, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place brie on an oven-proof plate.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When it puffs up and is a bit browned, remove from oven. Cut two slices across the top and peel back the top layer. Allow guests to serve themselves, dipping or using a knife to spread cheese on bread, crackers, romaine leaves, what-you-will.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!