Simple Worcestershire Butter Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan melt butter. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat thoroughly.
- Drizzle over cooked fish fillets.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Our family moved to Florida from New York in the 90's, so I've brought not only many of the recipes my family has passed down, but have learned to cook some great Southern dishes as well.? When I found RZ, it opened up a whole new world of cooking -- cuisine from different countries, tried-and-true family hand-me-down recipes, and some interesting and delicious dishes I would never have found on my own.